Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Kids Have Gone Crazy!!!

I don't know what has gotten into my children lately, but they seem to be going nuts!! And on top of that, they are making me nuts! They have gotten into things that they hadn't in the past, and I honestly thought we were past the "getting into stuff" stage.

They never put stuff into their mouths before, now, I find myself telling them to "get that out of your mouth" more than once a day.

And all the time they were learning how to walk and learning what was okay and what wasn't, they NEVER got into the toilet. Now, I have found them playing in the toilet twice! And...Analise has been potty trained since last December, that is almost a year. But, in the last few weeks, she has pooped her pants numerous times. And twice, she ended up rubbing it all over the bathroom. She also pooped in the front yard! Like I said, they are making me nuts.

Then, yesterday, they got into an open bag of cement and ended up covered from head to toe in it. I had to spray them off with the hose and then put them in the tub. I just can't understand...why now? I feel like I've been going around the house all day cleaning and saying to myself, oh...better not leave that there. They might get into it. If this is a test from God...I think I might be failing it!

If anyone has any advice...I'm all ears!

No comments: