Thursday, October 22, 2009

Oh so excited!!

I can hardly contain my excitement!! I just bought tickets for Analise and I to go see the Nutcracker in December. Ever since Analise watched some of our friends' kids do a mini ballet performance at Harvest Festival, all she talks about it is being a ballerina.

So I know this will only enhance that desire. She is so girlie, and I love it! But, she can also be tough and play ball and run and get dirty. She is the perfect combination. She is perfect (of course, I am her Momma talking so I might be a bit biased). Anyway, it is going to be awesome.

I have always loved watching the ballet. I used to go watch the Nutcracker when I was little. I am so excited to take her. I think this is going to be our yearly tradition together. Going into Vegas, grabbing a bit to eat, and then off to the show. It is going to great. I can't wait to watch the amazement in her eyes. I hope she loves it as much as I think she will. Oh so excited!! How am I going to wait for two months?!?!

Hope everyone has a great day!

No comments: