Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My Kids Are Hilarious!

The kids are getting funnier and funnier as the days go by. Antonio has learned his whole name and these days doesn't want to be called anything else. He was outside playing basketball. He can shoot the full-sized ball into the hoop which stands a foot or so taller than him. Granted it isn't regulation size, but for a two-year old, I think he is pretty great. Anyway, he kept making basket after basket so I started chanting "Way to go Toe." He proceeds to tell me, "My not Toe, my Antonio Levi Veloz." He is so funny when he does that!

Analise loves to dance around the house. She is constantly telling me she wants to be a ballerina. And what an opinionated little girl. She rarely lets me pick out her clothes anymore. She has to have a say. She will say no to every outfit I pull out of the closet until I find the one that she wants to wear. Slightly annoying but completely hilarious!

One more story...yesterday Antonio was coloring in his coloring book. It was wide open and he stood up and tried to jump in it. He kept jumping on it saying, "I can't get in there!" He tried some more and finally said, "I guess only Dora and Boots can do that." It was so funny it made me cry I was laughing so hard. They are so funny and so sweet. I just love them to pieces!!

Here are a couple of pics of them this morning before school. They looked especially cute today so I had to snap a couple pictures. Enjoy!







No comments: