Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Ben is OLD now too :)

Ben turned 29 this year the day after Isaiah was born. I was almost able to hold on so they could share a birthday, but even though they don't share the date, I think Isaiah was a pretty awesome early birthday present.
So, since we spent his special day in the hospital,we had to do his birthday dinner about a week late. We ordered pizza and his Mom made him a homemade German Chocolate cake for dessert. We had the "party" over at his parents' house as I didn't have the energy to make sure my house was perfect since I had only had a baby the week before and was still pretty sore from my c-section.
The best part of the dinner was when Ben was opening his gifts and came to the one I got him from the kids. It was a Supermanshirt, since he is definitely our Superman. He opened the shirt and even though Antonio knew what it was it was like he was surprised too. He was so very excited and when Ben put it on, he jumped into his arms and gave him the biggest hug. Then for the rest of the night he kept telling him all about how much he loved his shirt. It was so precious. :)



No comments: