Friday, February 18, 2011

My Babies Are 4!!

I just cannot believe that my babies are 4. It seems like only yesterday I was having them. It doesn't seem like they have been in our lives for as long as they. On the other hand, it seems like they have been a part of our lives forever. I don't even remember what it was like without them here.

For their fourth birthday party, we did it a little smaller than we have in the past. Because of our birthday party day luck, we decided keeping it small was a good idea. The past 2 years, it has poured the rain and been very cold on their birthday party and we have ended up with 50 plus people in the house. Not that I mind all the people in the house, but it is just very crowded and hard to have a good time. Not to mention, in the past we have spent the whole party barbecuing the food. This year we made it easy...we ordered pizza!

We had a Princess/Superhero party. We had the kids come dressed up in costume, or borrow one of ours if they didn't have one, and had a blast just playing outside. The only organized "party game" we had was a pinata, which they had a blast breaking. Overall, I think it was a fabulous party. :)

Here are a few shots for your enjoyment.












No comments: